As you already know, at Fellow Funders we would like to make startups closer to individual investors from a professional point of view and with the quality standards used by professional investors.
Tips for investing in Startups
This week we would like to share with you our post “tips for investing in startups”. We would like to show you the main points to follow:
- Understand the need and the demand: when facing a new business, you should know which need will be met in customers.
- Know the risks that may affect your investment: set up the different scenarios in which the investment could be and analyze if it is your comfort zone or it means a risk.
- Check the accounts of the company are clear and consistent.
- Know how to recover your investment
- Diversify your investments
- Do not buy at any price
- Make the Partner Deal clear
- Make a business model easy to understand
- Human team in accordance with the business model
- Verify the competence’s influence