To finish this serie of bulletins, we would like tu summarize and to remind you that we believe in what we do, and precisely, that is the reason why we are sure that this is a great opportunity for you. Why Fellow funders?
In last weeks, we have shared some key concepts with you about Equity Crowdfunding.
Investing in Equity Crowdfunding can be very risky. Nonetheless it should be in every portfolio, since it provides a correct diversification and an investment control to generate higher profitability than other types of investment.
- The importance of a correct assessment of the company. A scoring that adequately visualizes the risks and an objective valuation method will help you to invest at an appropriate price. Moreover,our chances of obtaining capital gains will be greater. Fellow Funders has its own differential scoring and valuation models based on algorithms that can provide you with an Objective Valuation Report of the company.
- Your investment can generally be made profitable by the future purchase of the company by a third party Exit. However, this will not always be the case, so you should also analyze whether the company can generate dividends that will ensure you an income.
- Don’t forget the importance of tax incentives that you may obtain (20% of investment performed annually)
- The importance of knowing about the Partners Deal, since it regulates relationships between shareholders. Also, checking tag-along,drag-along rights,the policies of decission-making and the distribution of dividends.
- Once invested, you should be able to follow the evolution of the company. Fellow Funders provides you with a communication channel for a minimum of 3 years between investor and company with an obligation for the company to provide all relevant information for the investor’s knowledge.
Alternative investment portfolio
At Fellow Funders we help you build an alternative investment portfolio in business, sectors and periods, in a time frame of 12-18 months and without any limitations or dependence.
Remember that the key to success in every investment portfolio is diversification.
Finally, we recommend you reading our post «10 Consejos para invertir en Startups con Cabeza«.