If You Are a Foreign Investor Learn How to Apply for an Investment NIE
Are you a foreign investor interested in a project in Fellow Funders?
If your answer is yes, you’ll need to have an investment NIE (a Spanish Foreigner Identification Number). By having it, you’ll be able to make investments in Spain.
To apply for this ID card make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Be registered as a user. You can do so on: https://www.fellowfunders.es/en/registro
- Be registered as an investor.
- When you are registering as an investor, you’ll see an informational yellow text, click on it.
- You must then fill in the certification form* before downloading it.
- Issue the certificate in the Consulate and wait the processing time.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*solicitud del certificado in Spanish